This course provides a basic introduction to using questionnaires for people working in health and social care services and the voluntary sector. The course is particularly suitable for anyone looking to use questionnaires for service evaluation or audit. It will cover:
• Developing and testing your questionnaire
• Avoiding the pitfalls of questionnaires
• Administering questionnaires
• Coding the data for analysis
The course is aimed at people working in all areas of the NHS or in the voluntary sector.
This course is CPD accredited for six hours.
Applications for this course are now closed.
Book this event
- Contact: Jon Kerslake
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0117 342 7272