This one day course is for anyone who needs to know more about interpreting data or statistics.
If you’re analysing data from a service evaluation or research project and need to present the results and perform simple statistical analyses, this course is for you. It will also help anyone who needs to interpret the more commonly reported statistics in academic papers and scientific reports.
We will cover:
- Identifying different types of data
- Summarising data (using graphs and summary statistics)
- Identifying the best statistical tests for different types of data
- Interpretation of basic statistical tests such as t-tests and chi-squared tests
- Interpretation of measures of association (such as odds ratios, risk ratios), confidence intervals and p-values
To apply for a place please complete an application form
Applications will close on Monday 21 January and you will be informed whether you have obtained a place by 25 January
Book this event
- Contact: Lucy Pettler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0117 342 1259