Abstract submission is now open for the Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs) Research Conference 2019. This year it’s hosted by the Centre for Psychological Research (PsyCen) at Leeds Beckett University, UK on 13 June 2019.
The PROMs Research Conference welcomes oral and poster abstracts from clinicians, researchers, patient partners, industry, SMEs and others working in the field. Due to the demand for presentation slots they are introducing this year a ‘Rapid Report’ oral session (a three minute, five slide maximum oral presentation).
Themes this year:
- Innovative patient and public involvement (PPI) in PROMs research and practice
- Self-management and PROMs
- Electronic PROM capture/cutting edge methods
- Diversity and PROMs
- PROMs in clinical practice
- Barriers and challenges of national and international PROMs collaboration
- Pilot studies and PROMs
Abstract submission closes on Thursday 21 February 2019.
Registration for the conference is now open prices are £80 (£40 students)
Book this event
- Web: Register online