The Bristol Population Health Science Institute annual symposium will include talks and presentations by:
- Professor Caroline Relton, Director of the Bristol Population Health Science Institute
- Professor Richard Martin, Co-Director of the Bristol Population Health Science Institute
- Early career researchers from across Population Health Science disciplines at the University of Bristol
- Research themes:
- Trials and health services research
- Public health and public health law
- Primary care
- Mental health
- Integrative epidemiology
- Health protection and infectious disease epidemiology
- Evidence synthesis and health economics
- Digital health and data science
- Child health
- Bio-social research
- Invasive procedure
Early career researchers are invited to create posters in the area of Population Health Science. Posters should be A1 size and portrait orientation.
Abstract submission deadline: 3 May
Delegates will be informed if they have been selected to make an oral presentation by no later than 8 May.
Registration deadline: 23 May
In the evening all delegates and members of the public are invited to attend a lecture by Professor Danny Dorling from Oxford – Professor of Geography & Environment. Register for the public lecture.
Book this event
- Web: Book online